Friday, May 8, 2009

A few pictures from the Peruvian jungle

I recently returned from spending a month taking pictures for a documentary in the Peruvian jungle. I worked with a team of five filmmakers outside of Iquitos and got to experience so many different parts of life down there from hammock naps to shamanic traditions.  Suffice to say that it's an amazing place that can get quite hot at noon and has some of the best fruit juices I've ever tasted. I was also lucky to photograph a few exotic animals as well as meet some lovable dogs who were guarding our hostals. Below are a few photos from our trip to a jungle lodge. I'll be posting more in the days to come so keep checking in.

It's good to be back with you all!

Abrazos,
Gracy 

The three-toed sloth claw...
and face! So beautiful...

I love the curl in this monkey's tail. 

No comments: