Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dondi & Co






These photos were taken at the beautiful Bethesda home of a very lovely lady and veterinarian named Dondi. The first thing that amazed me about the day is how she can have two adorable rottweilers and have her furniture stay white and beautiful. I also pretty impressed that we got everybody to look at the camera and show off the cuteness. 


Thanks to Amy for her post about Houndstooth on her great wedding blog, The Relentless Bride.


Also, Doga is a very real thing according to this article in the New York Times. The photos made me giggle--a lot. Has anyone tried this before? I have a hard enough time getting dogs to look at the camera and helping humans get into downward facing dog.  But hey, I keep learning that anything is possible.


Happy holidays!


No comments: