Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Etel and Titus

Titus just moved to Turkey!

Etel with Titus.

Oh, it's been a little hiatus from The Menagerie while getting certified to teach yoga this month (you can read more about this adventure here on my other blog). But I managed to have a few great sessions this month, which I will start to post over the next few weeks. These pictures are from a shoot with my friend Etel and her dog Titus in her Bethesda apartment. They were taken just two weeks before both her and Titus moved back to Turkey and I was happy to capture some of her last days in DC.  Etel is an amazing energy healer and I wondered a few times if Titus didn't have a few powers of his own.



Also, please mark you calenders! This Sunday Houndstooth Photography has a booth at Adams Morgan Day Festival in the Pet Zone on 18th Street NW behind Columbia Road and Florida Ave. I'll doing mini-photography sessions with the help of Toni and her dog-training team at Anytime Canine. Come by and I'll take a few professional photographs of your pet in my portable studio and stay to sample a few of Toni's homemade dog treats. It should be a good time.

No comments: